JOIN OUR TEAM
DigitTron Technologies has been providing innovative electronic solutions and manufacturing for over 30 years. Located in Shawnee, KS, with over 13,800 square feet, allows for a clean, well-equipped, and efficiently organized space. All employees receive extensive training to maintain the highest quality standards for our business. Our team collaborates to produce complex creations for clients throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
DigitTron is a subsidiary of Pivot International, a global single-source design, development, engineering, and manufacturing company headquartered in Lenexa, Kansas. Pivot, along with their companies, provide product development based in the United States and Europe while offering our customers the financial advantages of global tooling, procurement, and manufacturing at their facilities in the US, Europe, and Asia. We offer a unique suite of product design services with the expertise to deliver only the most effective solutions. We have enjoyed explosive growth in recent years and know that our employees are our most valuable resource and continue to be the driving force behind our success. Please review our current available positions:
Avatar Engineering and DigitTron Technologies are subsidiaries of Pivot International. They are co-located in Shawnee, Kansas and experts in electronic design and manufacturing.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Manage office supplies inventory, break room inventory and place orders as necessary
- greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Liaise with facility management vendors such as cleaning, HVAC and security services
- Perform AR and AP duties including Invoicing, receivables, payables, and collections.
- Assist HR with on boarding, training, and service awards.
- Provide administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Accounting, communications, or a related field is preferred.
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
Location: Shawnee, KS